Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crochet Checker Board


Checker Board

Designed By Esther Leavitt

Anyone Up for Checkers! I sat and played checkers with each of my kids this morning they are in love with my new project. We have a candy dish full of M&Ms with our Valentines Checker Board in the middle of our kitchen table. Thinking of which I better hide the M&Ms for my youngest............ It is made from size 10 thread and it took a couple days to Crochet this one because of how small the thread is.

5 comments:

  1. HOW CLEVER!!!!! I love this idea. A good one for Grandmas for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of this. I love your blog and the ideas you come up with. Always impressive crochet work. When will you do more tatting? I think you are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your sweet comments!! I will work on more tatting that is a more difficult one for me to make my own designs for. Tatting can be really beautiful or really ugly so I am super picky with my tatting designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of Valentine's placemats!!!

    ReplyDelete